Welcome to Network211’s JourneyTalks.
We want to help you discover and grow in your journey with God. We will engage the Bible with you so that you can understand better what it teaches and also so that you can apply it to your daily life.
We continue in our series called, “The Sermon on the Mount” Today, we present Episode Three: The Beatitudes Part 3 (Matthew 5:10-12).
Your host is Dr. Mark Flattery. He serves as President of Network211. Mark is a career missionary who has served in ministry all of his adult life. He is the author of “Stand Firm: What to Do When Life Knocks You Down.
“Our guest is Pastor Chase Replogle. He is the Founding Pastor of Bent Oak Church in Springfield, MO. Chase is bi-vocational as he works as a free-lance web designer and author.
Questions for Reflection
- What did Jesus mean when He taught us to be “merciful”?
- In effort to be “pure in heart,” what is the focus of your life?
- What is the definition of “peacemakers” as it relates to the Kingdom of Heaven?
- Explain how each value of The Beatitudes builds on the previous one.
- How did Jesus live each of the values of the Beatitudes?