Welcome to Network211’s JourneyTalks. We want to help you discover and grow in your journey with God. We will engage the Bible with you so that you can understand better what it teaches and also so that you can apply it to your daily life.
We are continuing our series called, “Resurrection to Pentecost.” Today, we present Episode nine. The Day of Pentecost
Your host is Dr. Mark Flattery. He serves as President of Network211. Mark is a career missionary who has served in ministry all of his adult life. He is the author of “Stand Firm: What to Do When Life Knocks You Down.”
Our guest is Pastor Rob Ketterling. He is lead pastor and founder of River Valley Church in the Minneapolis, MN area. He is a leader in the Assemblies of God and a well-known author. River Valley Church is very active in their local community and impacting greatly the world globally. You can learn more at www.RIvervalley.org.
Questions for Reflection
- Read Acts 2.
- Why was the events on the Day of Pentecost in Acts 2 considered the “right time”?
- What is the meaning of “the power of unity”?
- Why was it important to wait for the promise?
- What are some symbols in the Bible for the Holy Spirit?
- 6. What is the “purpose” for believers?
- 7. What is the meaning of “plus for the purpose”?
- What is the “power” and why do we need the power today?
Please visit Network211’s www.JourneyOnline.org to see more episodes and to receive more resources to help you grow in your journey with God.